This season Vans teamed up with BMX icons Perris Benegas and Dennis Enarson to build a unique collection of footwear and apparel built for all BMXers.
For Perris and Dennis, expressing their authentic selves to the fullest is made possible through the connection to their bikes. No matter the terrain or the rider, the BMX Sk8-Hi enables that seamless connection. Featuring our proven BMX Wafflecup construction with DURACAP reinforcements, PopCush impact cushioning, plus a custom colorway and art designed by Perris, this BMX-specific shoe offers unrivaled BMX innovation to support your progression.
• VANS X PERRIS X DENNIS COLLECTION - Featuring exclusive art and designs by Perris and Dennis, including a custom-printed sockliner and tonal heel emblem.
• VANS WAFFLECUP™ BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
• VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) - This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans® innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup™ construction.
• ICONIC STYLING - Durable 283 gm canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Sk8-Hi.